The Pro-Bore Polisher will improve the speed of your car by reducing friction inside the wheel bore.
- Eliminates plastic debris and minimizes flaws inside the wheel bore
- Polishes the wheel bore to a high shine
The Pro-Bore Polisher cleans and polishes the wheel bore to minimize friction. In addition to the Pro-Bore Polisher,a pipe cleaner (supplied),1 micron plastic polish,a hand drill,and a clamp are required.
- Clamp the hand drill to a work surface using the clamp. Do not use a Dremel-type tool as the RPM is too high.
- Insert the solid shaft of the Pro-Bore Polisher into the chuck of the drill.
- Cut a piece of pipe cleaner 1-1/4″ long.
- Slide the pipe cleaner between the two prongs of the tool. Make sure that the pipe cleaner is centered between the prongs.
Caution – Some polish may be thrown when the drill is running,so wear eye protection,old clothes,and cover any sensitive equipment on either side of the pipe cleaner.
- Apply a small amount of polish to the pipe cleaner. Spread the polish onto the entire pipe cleaner surface.
- Slide a wheel onto the pipe cleaner and over the tool.
- Hold the wheel and start the drill on a slow to medium speed.
- Move the wheel back and forth on the tool for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Slide the wheel off the tool onto the pipe cleaner and polish for an additional 5 seconds.
- Remove the wheel and stop the drill.
- Repeat steps 5 to 10 for the other wheels.
Important – Do not slide the wheel onto the Pro-Bore Polisher while the drill is running.
- Wash the wheels in water,using a clean portion of the pipe cleaner to scrub inside the bore.
- Dry the wheels. A dry portion of pipe cleaner can be used to dry inside the wheel bore
Inner hub treatment has been limited until now. Many times we have a good wheel, but it just dose not spin that well or lacks what others have. Now this can be corrected and good wheels can be made to spin even better than ever.
The Pro Hub Polisher is designed to use a polishing media that is secured in a tool base for polishing the inner hub. By provide an equal pressure on the inner hub bore while being spun in a drill at a low speed, imperfections from molding are removed and break-in time of a new set of wheels is reduced. This helps in the mating of the surfaces of the axle to the hub.
- MSRP: $9.95
- Patent Pending
- UPC: 730176145358
- Part #: DWXPBP01
- BSA Part #: 610796